This Sunseeker MBS class C diesel coach by Forest River features a full wall slide out with plenty of room for everyone!
Step inside and notice how open it feels with the entire road side extended out. Starting with a u-shaped dinette and two sets of seat belts to keep everyone safe while traveling. There are even cup holders in the table which is great for keeping your drinks safe while moving.
Opposite the dinette you will find the kitchen area which includes a refrigerator, a range top with microwave oven, and round single sink. There is also a flip-up counter for added prep space or place to set dishes to be washed. There are also overhead cabinets for dishes and things, and a pantry for dry goods next to the dinette in the large slide across the coach.
Above the cab area you will notice a 54" x 80" bunk mat for sleeping that includes storage and an LED TV too.
The rear of this unit features a complete bath along the curb side corner. Here you can find a convenient shower, toilet, and vanity with sink, plus overhead medicine cabinet. A curtain can be drawn just outside the bathroom door to the opposite side and section off the bedroom and bathroom space for more privacy at night.
The full wall slide along the driver side ends with a wardrobe and queen size bed. There is also a nightstand just off the slide in the very rear, and you can opt. for a TV/DVD player just off the foot of the bed along the outer bathroom wall.
All this and more makes this Sunseeker MBS a great traveling home on wheels!
Mercedes Sprinter Chasis, Generator, Roof AC, Rearview Monitor System With Side Cameras, Power Awning
Sleeps 8 people. 26,500 miles. Well maintained, in very good condition and very clean. 1 full length slide out. Auto leveling jacks, Onan RV Generator, 2 rooftop 13,500 BTU AC Units, 1800 watt inverter, Gas/Electric Water heater, Backup and side monitor camera system, Drop down upper bed over driver/passenger seats, washer/dryer combo, 3 burner stove, Microwave, Residential size fridge, Pantry, Solid surface countertop, Booth style Dinette (folds into additional sleeping area), 3 TVs(LR, BR and outside), outdoor kitchen. Awning with Led strip lighting. Plenty of storage underneath with lights. Rapid Camp Remote system, and more!
Well maintained, Only 28,000 miles, fully equipped.
Winnebago Vista Class A Coach w/Rear Queen Bed w/Wardrobes Both Sides of Bed, Countertop Shelf, Private Toilet Area & Vanity w/Sink, Shower, Folding Door Separates Bedroom from Bath Area, Refrig./Pantry/Dinette Slideout, Location for 32" LCD TV Above Cab Area, Lounge Chair, 3 Burner Range, Dbl. Kitchen Sink & Much More!
- Queen bed
- 3 Burner range
- Double kitchen sinks
- Split bathroom
- Booth dinette
This class A motorhome would be a great way to see the country! With a Triton V10 motor it's got the power to get you to where you want to be.
As you enter near the front you step up into the living area. To the right is a lounge chair. Also in this space is the booth dinette housed in a slide to open up the living space in this room. The swing galley has a 3 burner range, oven, microwave, double sinks and a mid-size refrigerator/freezer. The cabinets throughout the room up above provide for plenty of space for storage. Heading towards the rear the bathroom is split with a shower on the right and on the left is a private room with a sink and a toilet. In the rear is the bedroom with a queen size walk-around bed with nightstands and wardrobe closets on each side. On the outside is a retractable awning that easily sets up for when you're ready to pull out the lounge chairs. There is also additional compartments for your gear line along the exterior.
Gently Used Winnebago Vista Class A Coach with Rear Queen Bed w/Wardrobes Both Sides of Bed, Countertop Shelf, Private Toilet Area & Vanity w/Sink, Shower, Folding Door Separates Bedroom from Bath Area, Refrigerato / Pantry / Dinette Slideout, Location for 32" LCD TV Above Cab Area, Lounge Chair, 3 Burner Range, Dbl. Kitchen Sink & so much more
Winnebago Journey Class A Diesel w/Exterior Entertainment Ctr., Leather throughout, Auto Leveling System, Full Body Paint, Rear Queen Bed w/Nightstands Both Sides, Waedrobe Slideout, Chest of Drawers, Bath with Sink Storage, Washer/Dryer, Closet, Residential Refrigerator, Dbl. Kitchen Sink, 3 Burner Range & Pull Out Island Counter, Sofa Full Wall Slide, 40 in LCD TV, Rest Easy Sofa & Buffet w/Extendable Dining Table & Chairs Slideout, Bath w/Shower, Toilet & Sink, 32 in LCD TV Above Cab, Excellent Storage and Much More!
Only 57,800 MILES
Excellent Condition! New Tires! Only 33,000 Miles!
At only 23 feet long this Minnie Winnie 22R can go almost anywhere. Easy to drive and great for off grid camping. Fits in most residential driveways so you don't have to pay extra to store it. Seat belts for 5 and sleeping for 6.
Some of it's features include:
-Tow capacity of 5,000 lbs. (trailer hitch with 7 pin connector)
-Built in Generator 4,000 watt onan (gas powered and connected to vehicle gas tank)
-TV with DVD Player
-Rearview camera system
-15,000 BTU Ducted AC system
- Mid sized dual mode fridge. Operates with shore power or propane.
-Three burner propane range
-Large under bed storage area (accessed from outside)
2015 Winnebago Vista 35B
Very clean and well maintained coach. Primary bedroom with queen bed and TV; 1.5 bathrooms; two bunk beds each with own DVD player w/LCD monitors; leather sleeper/sofa; drop down loft bed. Kitchen has double sink, microwave/convection oven, 3 burner stove/oven, refrigerator/freezer (four door) with ice maker. Digital TV Antenna, Exterior TV and stereo/DVD speaker system (total of 5 TVs). Two high efficiency air conditioning heat pumps, central ducted propane furnace, interior sun screens, 3 slide-outs, water heater. Backup camera and turn Signal Cameras, 5,000 pound Hitch, Inverter, Auto Level Power Jacks, Automatic Steps, Electric Awning, Exterior Shower, lots of Exterior Storage, 2 Waste Tanks capacity: 82 gals, 2 Gray Tanks capacity: 97 gals, Fresh Water Tank capacity: 93 gals. 5,500-watt Cummins generator.
This Used 2013 Itasca Navion 24V has 1 slide out, HDTV and a sleeper sofa with a removable table. The kitchen has a double bowl stainless steel sink, 2 burner cook top, microwave and a single door refrigerator. At the mid-section is a full bathroom with a walk in shower. The bedroom has a dual single beds that can be made into a queen size bed with overhead cabinets and an HDTV. Outside you will find a generator, backup camera, power awning and space for storage in the compartments.
Only 38,000 Miles
2020 Forest River Sunseeker Classic 2860DS Ford Chassis
Only 1100 Miles! Leveling Jacks!
The Sunseeker Classic unique split level design gives you maximum headroom in the living area, while still offering pass-through storage on every floorplan.
- Recessed 4-burner range with flush glass cover
- Convection microwave
- 10.7 Cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- Sink covers
- Full extension ball bearing drawer guides
- Flip-up countertop extension
- Lightweight composite toilet
- Glass shower door
- Towel bar, tissue, toothbrush and soap holder
- Electric roof fan
- Shower head with flexible extension
- Motion sensor light
- Shower skylight
- Upgraded memory foam mattress
- Black-out roller shades
- 12V Bedroom TV
- Dream dinette (N/A with U-shape dinettes)
- 12V LED flat panel adjustable side TV
- Child seat head tethers in dinette
- Maxx Air multi-speed power fan with cover
- LED lighting throughout
- 12V USB charging station
- 2" Aluminum framed laminated sidewalls
- Superlite composite substrate
- Gel Coat exterior fiberglass
- Block foam insulation
- Power patio awning with LED light strip
- Slide-out awnings
- Fiberglass roof
- One-piece fiberglass front cap
- LED exterior lights
- Stainless steel wheel liners
- Valve stem extensions
- Roto-cast storage compartments
- Driver side security light
- Aluminum running boards
- 110V, GFI protected exterior receptacle
- Tinted sliding windows
- Heated, remote exterior mirrors
- Spare tire
- Roof ladder
- Integrated entry step
- LP quick connect
- Outside shower
- Black tank flush
- Standard Exterior Features and Equipments
- Aerodynamic, rounded profile with front & rear black diamond plating
- Graphics package with 2-colored sidewalls
- One-piece fiberglass roof
- Stronghold VBL™, vacuum-bonded laminated floor, and sidewalls
- American made Norco® frame with integrated A-frame
- American made Dexter® Single axle with rubber-torsion suspension
- G-20 tinted safety-glass windows
- Marine-grade exterior speakers (2)
- Impact-resistant, powder-coated, black aluminum fenders
- U-channel drip rail over slideout
- 30-amp service with detachable power cord
- 20-lb. propane bottle with auto regulator with cover
- Outside grill propane quick-disconnect port
- Exterior TV bracket with cable & satellite hook-ups
- Rear camera back-up prep
- 26-inch-wide entry doors with gas strut & frosted window
- 25.6-gallon freshwater tank
- 25.4-gallon black & gray tanks
- Aluminum entry step(s)
- Low-profile 13,500-BTU A/C
- A-Frame Mounted Solar Prep
- Keyed-Alike™ entry and baggage doors
- Wall-to-wall Armstrong® vinyl flooring
- Folding 2’x4′ picnic table
- Screwed, glued, mortise & tenon cabinetry
- Smoked glass decorative inserts (select overhead cabinets)
- Ball-bearing drawer glides with 75-lb. capacity
- LED lighting throughout
- 2-burner recessed cooktop with a glass cover
- Plywood dinette, bed bases, & bunk bases
- High-density dinette cushions with vinyl backing
- Jayco-exclusive Teddy Bear mattress
- 2.1-amp USB port in all models
- Decorative window treatments with pleated nightshades
- Residential style countertops
- 110V/USB tower in all models
As you enter notice the BenchMark dinette slide out on the right side. There is a 47\" HDTV located to the left of the door at an angle for perfect viewing from any seating in the space. The full wall slide starting behind the driver\'s seat features a rest easy sofa, double kitchen sink, three burner range with oven, 4 door refrigerator, storage cabinet that is also the location of the washer and dryer, plus the slide continues to the rear ending with a chest of drawers and TV location for 32\" HDTV. Along the door side find a complete bath featuring a toilet, vanity with sink, kidney shaped tub/shower, plus storage. Double sliding doors lead into the rear master suite with an Air Sleep King size bed. Along the rear wall find a wardrobe, storage cabinet, full body paint, solar panel, and Satellite TV System. Only 29,000 miles!